Robert Kane Pappas on the Power Hour With Joyce Riley

March 1, 2011

On Wednesday, March 9th at 9 am Eastern Time, Director, Robert Kane Pappas, will appear as a guest of Joyce Riley on the Power Hour with Joyce Riley.  Pappas will discuss his film, TO AGE OR NOT TO AGE.  Following a discussion of the film, the lines will be open to callers both nationally and internationally.

We encourage you to call in with your questions, comments, insights or theories by using the following numbers:

For audience call-in to live broadcast: 1-800-259-9231
International callers use 1-651-289-4333X125

See below for all the ways you can listen in.

The Power Hour with Joyce Riley is a three-hour nationally syndicated LIVE radio broadcast  Monday through Friday, 7-10 AM CST.
Listen Live at http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/powerHour/ or www.ThePowerHour.com
or listen live at:  http://www.talkstreamlive.com/talk_radio/joyce_riley.stream

You can also listen at:

AM/FM Stations:
Alabama: Birmingham and Sylacauga, Alabama WYEA 1290 a.m.
California: Loma Linda, Riverside, Los Angeles 1050 a.m.; Live on KCAARadio.com
California: Redlands KMET “Smart talk” 1490 a.m.
California: Riverside and San Bernadino, CA  1490 a.m. – 2nd hour
California: Santa Cruz KKMC 880
Florida: Tampa Bay, Bradenton and Sarasota: 1490 WWPR a.m.
NEW! Idaho: Rexburg KUDA 1610 AM; Epic Broadcasting
Kansas: Liberty and Kansas City; Kansas  KCXL 1140 a.m.
Louisiana: New Orleans  600AM – Replay 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Michigan: Detroit WDRJ 1440 am; 6-7 CT and www.1440wdrj.com
Minnesota: North Branch 87.9 f.m.
Missouri:  Kansas City, Missouri KCTO 1160 a.m.
Missouri:  Poplar Bluff, Missouri KLID 1360 a.m
Montana: Kalispell  Live on Z600.com; All 3-Hours
Nevada: Las Vegas, Nevada, KKVV 1060 AM – Daily Replay at Midnight to 3 a.m.
NEW! New Mexico:  Roswell, New Mexico KCKN  1020 a.m – 2nd Hour at 9 p.m. – CT
New York: Rochester, Brockport, WMJQ 105.5 f.m., WASB 1590 a.m., WRSB 1310 a.m.
Ohio:  Columbus and Nelsonville WAIS 770 a.m.
South Dakota: Sioux Falls (and parts of Omaha) 1640 a.m.
South Dakota: Sioux Falls (and parts of Minneapolis, MN) 1710 a.m.
Tennessee: Gatlinburg 90.7 FM
Tennessee: Knoxville WBCR 1450 a.m. – Daily Replay at 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Tennessee: Knoxville WITA 1490 a.m. – Daily Replay at 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Tennessee:  Maryville/Alcoa WBCR 1470 a.m.
Tennessee: Memphis/Millington WLRM 1380 a.m.
NEW! Tennessee: Memphis AM 1600 (50,000 Watts)
Tennessee: Nashville WNQM AM1300 – Daily Replay Tues thru Sat: 1 a.m. – 4 a.m.
Texas: Austin, Temple and Killeen  KTAE 1330 a.m. and Live on KTAE.net
Texas: Austin 96.3 f.m. and 90.1 f.m.
Texas: Waco Cameron KTAE 1330 a.m.
Wisconsin: Ladysmith WLDY 1430 a.m

This broadcast is also available on shortwave worldwide by WWCR
All Times CENTRAL TIME Zone North America  a/o October 15, 2008
7:00 AM     The Power Hour   WWCR 7.490  MHz and 13.845
8:00 AM     The Power Hour   WWCR 7.490  MHz and 13.845
9:00 AM     The Power Hour   WWCR 7.490  MHz and 13.845

Evening Replay on 9 p.m. CENTRAL TIME:   News Hour: 4.840 MHz.
All Three Hours REPLAY from 2 a.m. to 5 a.m.: 4.840 MHz.

Internet Streaming Audio and Archives:  www.GCNLive.com
Satellite audio feed:   http://www.gsradio.net/asx/star4.asx

DiggFacebookBlogger PostTwitterDeliciousMySpaceGoogle GmailShare

{ 38 comments… read them below or add one }

Barbara March 9, 2011 at 11:54 am

Really enjoyed you and Vince on the Power Hour with Joyce Riley. Would love to hear more.

how to get a google plus account April 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Everything is very open with a clear description of the challenges.
It was truly informative. Your website is very helpful.
Many thanks for sharing!

polished concrete cost Tampa FL June 30, 2014 at 12:15 am

Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog!
We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us valuable information to
work on. You have done a outstanding job!

Invisalign Mesa July 6, 2014 at 12:50 pm

hello!,I really like your writing very a lot! percentage we
communicate extra about your article on AOL? I require a
specialist on this house to resolve my problem. May be that’s you!
Looking forward to look you.

Breast Implants Toronto July 7, 2014 at 4:26 am

Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading
correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking
issue. I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both
show the same results.

get loan online no Credit check July 10, 2014 at 6:08 am

hey there andd thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up
something new from right here. I ddid however expertise several technical issues
using this web site, since I experienced too reload the web site many times
previous to I could get it to load properly. I haad been wondering if your web host is OK?
Not that I am complaining, but sllow loading instances times will very frequently affwct your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Well I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and coulpd look out for a lot more off your respective interesting content.
Ensure that you update this again soon.

Austin debris removal July 18, 2014 at 2:33 am

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found
that itt is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels.
I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited rom your writing.
Cheers!

http://soalf.bl.ee July 23, 2014 at 3:59 pm

I do not even understand how I finished up here, however I believed this submit
was great. I don’t recognize who you are however definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you happen to aren’t
already. Cheers!

best site to buy instagram likes August 10, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about
your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and we are looking to
trade strategies with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if
interested.

Topper real estate agent in boston August 13, 2014 at 12:47 am

wonderful publish, very informative. I ponder why the other specialists of
this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing.
I’m confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!

Mabel August 13, 2014 at 4:22 pm

But is it the best option available if you are looking to buy
a new steam mop. Robert Steele is a founding member of Michigan Heart
PC, where he has served several years on the Board of Directors.
Over the past ten years we have been inundated by the use
of Steam Mops.

plants vs zombies 2 hack August 14, 2014 at 2:37 am

Do not like the cards you’re given inside the Purple Globe stage?

vector wallpapers free of charge August 24, 2014 at 7:54 pm

Apart from that, while you probably understand, we usually create tutorials for our artworks.

yahoo August 28, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website?

The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided
bright clear idea

taotronics led November 11, 2014 at 9:27 am

Saving power and cutting down on the electric bill are number
one concerns these days for many people. *Less wastage of heat: Even after hours of operation such lights are just warm to touch.
They produce the two main wavelengths that plants need for their growth, which are the blue light and the red light.

Personal Finance June 2, 2015 at 5:45 pm

Along with offering credit card merchant
services, your bank can help you lease or purchase a credit card machine that
is approved by the Federal Trade Commission or FTC.
Let´s shop in Europe and ship across the world with us.
You might in fact be able for a tax deduction which you won.

google keyword tool api July 6, 2015 at 8:46 am

There is definately a lot to find out about this subject.
I really like all of the points you’ve made.

http://events.wsocfm.cbslocal.com July 15, 2015 at 3:03 pm

Tap into people’s lives have been, all the time to use the tap, tap of the
quality related to people’s health, the tap selection is
essential, how to select the tap it. About 10 arc flashes occur every day in the United States-and they cause disastrous consequences.

Observe the design and the architectural style of your home.

kix.bloggplatsen.se July 17, 2015 at 1:08 pm

In other words, you should opt for a super fast Internet connection only if you plan on using the Net on a daily basis and for demanding tasks.
For extra savings, you can actually watch TV programs from your own desktop with the
simple steps suggested. Others are more fitted and highly styled, to wear with business office attire or evening wear.

http://sirevio.bloggplatsen.se/gilla/?url=http://tv-schiefbahn.de/triathlon-newsreader/energieriegel-statt-gaensekeule.html July 17, 2015 at 5:39 pm

Three-way layer woven polyethylene that is rip-stop difficult.
Think of what happens when we squeeze an orange – What comes out when you squeeze.

I’ll just let her work off her excess energy alone, I mutter to myself.

Reynaldo July 18, 2015 at 12:13 am

Specific hydraulic course escapes, not alone dirty the surroundings, but you will also
slow up the having access to products function as well as the providers time.
The red wire connects to the constructive (+) aspect
of the battery and need to have a fuse (of an proper dimensions for your amp) within 45 centimetres, or eighteen inches, of the
battery. This really is potentially because of the adrenaline issue; the shock towards the animal is much more significant by using
a superior powered rifle than that of a crossbow or
compound bow.

Colin July 18, 2015 at 6:19 pm

They may be rented or purchased plus they come with
a hydraulic lift system that makes set-up go by much easier.
Cut them to equal sizes then glue them to one of the ends of the tank.

Observe the design and the architectural style of your home.

www.google.com July 29, 2015 at 10:45 am

The imagery has on not only tests your planning skills but also the need to decline it!
He has personally turned his life. Probably because even this has
been scapegoating its own rating system for up to a single penny.
Add ark survival evolved steam forum to that game at all.

fitness activity tracker July 30, 2015 at 2:21 am

Spray Moroccan – Oil Glimmer Shine Spray onto your roots for long lasting,
unparalleled shine. A green and ivory combination is fabulous for flowers and favours
alike. Article Source: you look for charm bracelets for women , it is imperative that you opt for
a trusted website especially for handmade silver jewelry.

energy assistance milwaukee county August 6, 2015 at 4:59 am

However, there are certain procedures to be followed to
ensure your house is in a viable windy location, without high obstructions nearby.
Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments
with this simple-to-use feature. Attach the alligator
clips to the ends of the wires coming out of the solar panel.

Timothy October 28, 2015 at 10:13 pm

Used 2 like ds show cos of d good moral lessons they leave benihd. Now it’s disgraceful/disappointing cos of Sophia’s rudeness/disrespect 2 her mother. D show is stupid, unbelievable, unrealistic cos Sophia’s character doesn’t change overnyt just cos she found out she’s adopted/was given away. Sophia is down to d level of Bart, Miranda, Jessica in pure hatredness. PRODUCERS FIRE D WRITERS FOR RUINING THE SHOW. Kids in NA couldnt believe Fil kids could talk this way 2 their moms. NAKAKAHIYA!

hannaboman.bloggplatsen.se January 12, 2016 at 12:57 pm

I used Star Wars, Star Trek , and Lord of
the Rings all on Blu to put this to the test.