Robert Kane Pappas speaks with Dr Sinclair and Dr Guarente about financial factors in aging drugs

September 25, 2014

Drugs that influence aging pathways may be effective against many diseases
simultaneously – how will these breakthroughs find their way to the clinic. ┬áThis is part 1 from a series of discussions on the subject with various scientists. ┬áThis segment features Dr David Sinclair and Dr Leonard Guarente. click link to watch video
DiggFacebookBlogger PostTwitterDeliciousMySpaceGoogle GmailShare

{ 1 trackback }

Online Dating suggestions For Men | Hacked by ZeDaN-Mrx
October 4, 2017 at 5:16 pm

{ 1158 comments… read them below or add one }

Benjamin October 21, 2018 at 10:19 pm

What’s up, this weekend is pleasant for me, as
this moment i am reading this fantastic educational piece of writing here at my house.

vincentzu69 October 22, 2018 at 6:59 pm

Hi supplementary website
erotic erotic resort black sex erotic tv channels good erotic movies

Klara October 31, 2018 at 6:48 pm

I read this article fully regarding the difference of latest
and earlier technologies, it’s amazing article.

Clarence November 1, 2018 at 6:10 pm

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the
expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on various websites for about
a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
Any help would be really appreciated!

smart travel November 5, 2018 at 8:26 am

Everything is very open with a really clear description of the challenges.
It was really informative. Your site is extremely helpful.
Thanks for sharing!

dragoncage.upper.jp November 8, 2018 at 8:43 pm

Great web site. Plenty of useful info here. I’m sending it to a
few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course,
thank you for your effort!

http://www18.tok2.com/home/yuuri/cgi-bin/pjybbs/pjybbs.cgi/www.maillot-footpascher.com/pjybbs2.cgi November 12, 2018 at 9:14 am

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m satisfied that
you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this.
Thank you for sharing.

Brent November 15, 2018 at 10:39 am

It’s going to be ending of mine day, but before finish I am
reading this wonderful piece of writing to increase my know-how.